Types of cookies used by the site
● Technical cookies
This type of cookie allows the correct operation of some sections of the site. There are two categories: persistent and session: - persistent: once closed the browser are not destroyed but remain up to a preset expiration date - session: they are destroyed every time the browser is closed. These cookies, always sent from our domain, are necessary to view the site correctly and in relation to the technical services offered, will always be used and sent, unless the user does not change the settings of the browser (thus jeopardizing the correct display of site pages).
● Analytical cookies
Cookies in this category are used to collect information on the use of the site. The Site will use this information in respect of anonymous statistical analysis in order to improve the use of the Site and to make the content more interesting and relevant to the wishes of users. This type of cookie collects anonymous data on the activity of users and how it landed on the Site. Analytical cookies are sent from the site itself or from third-party domains.
● Third-party cookies
These cookies are used in order to collect information on the use of the Site by users anonymously such as pages visited, time spent, origins of the traffic of origin, geographic origin, age, gender and interests for the purpose of marketing campaigns. These cookies are sent from third-party domains external to the Site.
● Profiling cookies
Profiling cookies are designed to create profiles related to the user and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the same in the context of surfing the net. The law provides that the user is adequately informed about the use of this types of cookies in order to express their consent.
Cookies used by
List of all cookies used by this site, such as technical, analytical and third-party cookies:
● CookieConsent: It stores the status of the user's cookie consent for the current domain. It Last 1 year.
● PHPSESSID: Preserve the user's status on the various pages of the site, such as the Login Status. It lasts until the current session is closed.
● _ga: Register a unique ID used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website. It Last 2 years.
● _gat: Used by Google Analytics to limit the frequency of requests. It lasts until the current session is closed.
● _gid: Register a unique ID used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website. It lasts until the current session is closed.
● r/collect: It does not contain personal data. Avoid showing the same advertisements to users. It lasts until the current session is closed.
● Collect: It does not contain personal data. Avoid showing the same advertisements to users. It lasts until the current session is closed.
● Prestashop: It has the exclusive function of recognizing the User and allowing browsing on e-commerce, even in the Reserved Areas. It
How to check consent to cookies
1. On the occasion of the first visit to the Site, the User can accept all cookies by clicking on "Accept", closing the banner at the bottom of each page of the Site. Until then none of the previous cookies, except for the technical required ones, It will be used and/or installed.
2. The user can revoke the consent to the installation of cookies by clicking on the button "Revole Cookies" in the footer of each page of the Website.
3. If the User is a registered user on Geometria Sacra and therefore owns a personal account, he can revoke the consent to Cookies also from the personal page of the profile by accessing the "Your Account" link in the footer of each page of the Site, and clicking on "Revoke Cookies Consent".
4. In addition to what is indicated in this document, the User can manage preferences related to cookies directly within his browser and prevent - for example - that third parties can install them. Through the preferences of the browser, it is also possible to delete the cookies installed in the past, including the cookie in which the consent to the installation of cookies by this site is eventually saved. It is important to note that disabling all cookies, the operation of this site may be compromised. You can find information on how to manage cookies in your browser at the following addresses: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari e Microsoft Windows Explorer.
5. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Holder informs that the User can use Your Online Choices. Through this service it is possible to manage the tracking preferences of most advertising tools. The Owner, therefore, advises Users to use this resource in addition to the information provided in this document.